grad night,safeandsoberGrad night,high school,post-prom,diploma,permission slips,
Safe and Sober Grad Night & Post-Prom – it is without a doubt, a night they will remember for the rest of their lives! Make it a truly unforgettable experience; after all there are no do overs, it only happens once! Book SZELES, a seasoned, gender-neutral hypnotist with over 40 years experience taking grads on a journey of their life time – a journey to the world of the subconscious – where ALL the fun happens!
Most schools repeatedly book SZELES back year after year because they know he delivers fun, excitement and unforgettable memories the grads will carry with them for the rest of their lives! This is a wonderful show, age appropriate, clean, gender-neutral and packed with fast-paced comedy routines. The only show where the grads are the stars! SZELES has a real talent for interacting with the kids and it shows in his performances. Each performance is recorded using high quality camera equipment and the Grad Night Committee will receive 2 FREE copies of the show. You are free to pass them around and re-live the fun, use them for black mail, or keep them to show at the class Ten Year Reunion! SZELES invites you to call any of his previous schools for references, you will be amazed at the responses you’ll get. So don’t delay, SZELES books up fast – book his show today and be assured that your grads have the very best entertainment for their Safe and Sober Grad Night.
How do you book a reputable performer? Here are some tips SZELES has provided for you to consider when interviewing for hypnotic entertainment. Work with the entertainment director, or hypnotist beforehand, to ensure that you are completely satisfied and comfortable with content of the show. The show can be tailored to your specific criteria or theme, and SZELES often works with Christian schools, where the content of the show has to be squeaky clean. During his forty years of performing, SZELES has a flawless safety record. In fact safety is his number one concern. When planning your event, you should be able to book the entertainment without any hesitation or afterthought – leaving you free to concentrate on other functions of the night, knowing that you have locked up the entertainment without any further concerns.
Please click HERE to buy or stream shows
Some questions below to keep in mind when selecting your performer:
- How long have they been performing? You don’t want to book a performer who does not have a lot of experience. This is an important night for the grads, and they are always in high spirits, so you need a performer who understands this and can work with the kids appropriately.
- Are you insured? Any professional Hypnotist worth his salt will be able to provide you with proof of insurance.
- Can you provide me with a sample show? Always ask for a complete show from start to finish, not just ‘clips’.
- Do you have references I can call? Be wary if they dance around this – a reputable performer will have no hesitation in giving you at least 3 references whom you can call.
- Do you require permission slips? Protect your Grads as well as your school, always get written permission from the grad’s parents, or guardians of kids under 18 years of age if they want to volunteer in the show.
How far do you travel? I travel all over the country performing; please call or email for availability in your area
Are your shows gender-neutral? Ask what sensitivity training they have taken